Prep time 12 mins
Cooking time 20 -25 mins
225g plain flour
2tsp Baking Powder
55 g ground Almonds
125g caster sugar
150g melted butter
100 MLS milk
2 eggs beaten
250g mixed berries such as blueberry, raspberry or blackberries.
- Preheat oven 190c,place 12 paper cases in a bun tin
- Sift flour and baking powder in a large bowl,stir in ground almonds and sugar, make a well in the centre of dry ingredients.
- Whisk together butter,milk and eggs and pour into the dry ingredients.
- Stir gently until just combined, do not over-mix. Gently fold in the berries.
- Divide the mixture into the paper cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar
Thanks for that . How are all . ? Do you have a nice easy recipe for individual for chocolate puddings . Lots of love .xxxxx
Sent from my iPad